Beautifully situated luxury 2 bedroom penthouse of approx. 121 m² with a spacious sun terrace (approx. 26 m²) and an unobstructed view of the tennis courts of Amstel Park in the Amsterdam forest, the marina and lots of greenery.
A unique and peaceful location. Due to the corner location, a lot of light enters this penthouse.
From the glass facade there is a lift to the fifth floor. There are only two apartments on this top floor. Through the entrance you enter the hall, a separate toilet with hand basin and a very large storage room with technical installation and connection for the washing machine and dryer. In the corridor on the left there are two bedrooms, the master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with bath, toilet and shower.
The apartment offers a spacious living-dining room and half open kitchen with various built-in appliances. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room and the grand living area. Here you have access through a sliding door to the spacious terrace facing west. Sun blinds have been installed here.
This penthouse is part of a small apartment complex with elevator, called ‘Vuurdoorn’, in a quiet neighborhood, close to the Amsterdamse Bos, with many sports facilities, the Zuidas and the Olympic stadium. The main roads (A4, A9 and A10) and public transport are also in the immediate vicinity.
In the immediate vicinity there is a lot of public transport, such as: Bus 142, 170, 172, 174, 272 and N70 and trams 16 and 24, these are in direct connection with the center of Amsterdam.
• 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom
• Unobstructed view to the west
• No upstairs neighbors!
• 1 parking space and free parking directly in front of the door (for visitors only!)
• 1 storage room
• Sun blinds
• Compulsory purchase of one parking space in the parking garage below € 40,000 buyer’s cost.
• Unique green location on the Amsterdam forest, the tennis courts and the marina
• Large-sized apartment on one level
• Accessible to disabled people
• Possibility to purchase a 2nd parking space!
• Centrally located, close to main roads